Stainless Steel Travel Water Filter
Now you can travel anywhere in the world and feel confident about the water you're drinking. This new travel size pour thru filter contains world-class Ceramic Micro-Filtration plus Metalgon to purify any fresh water source. Incredibly compact at only 12 inches in height assembled. Very light lightweight, the Stainless Steel Travel Water Filter can be easily carried along in your luggage when traveling.
Ceramic micro-filtration is used worldwide to provide protection against waterborne disease and produce safe drinking water. The ultra-fine ceramic cartridge used in the Stainless Steel Travel Water Filter will remove >99.99% of parasites and cysts. Bacteria, heavy metals, fluoride, bad taste, odor, sediment, dirt, chlorine, chemicals, and turbidity are also significantly reduced to almost non-detectable levels!
- Pour water from any source into the top container and soon you'll have safe, clean, great tasting water.
- Great for hotels, RV's, boats, camping, natural disasters and home use.
- Lightweight, compact (telescopes for easy transport - only 8 1/2"x 4 1/2")
- The ceramic filter is cleanable, to extend the life of the filter
- Ceramic filter lasts for approximately 500 gallons between filter changes.
- Reduces heavy metals and fluoride
- Silver baked into ceramic inhibits the growth of bacteria
- 1 Stainless Steel Travel Water Filter
- Travel Carry Sack
- 1 Ceramic with Metalgon Filter
- All Instructions
Reduces Parasites, Bacteria and Contaminants:
Escherichia Coli >99.99% Cryptosporidium >99.99% Sediment 100% Chloramine >99% Chlorine >99% Fluoride >92% Lead >99% VOC's >98% Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel, Zinc >98% Glyphosate >99.9% Herbicides >99%
- Filter Element: 6" Ceramic
- Heavy Metal and Fluoride reduction
- Output 30 minutes: Approx 8 oz
- Water Capacity bottom: 34 oz
- Transport Size: 7.5" x 4.5"
- Dimensions (telescoped): 8.5" H x 4.5" D
- Dimensions (assembled): 12" H x 4.5" D
Certifications and Testing:
- Meets ISO 9002 Quality Standards, Tested to ANSI/NSF Standards 42, 53 and 401
- Independently tested by: Water Research Council (WRC) and University of Arizona for Parasite Reduction, Spectrum Labs, Claire Microbiological