Emergency Gravity Water Filter
Emergency Gravity Water Filter
The Emergency Gravity Water Filter is designed for use where pressurized and/or potable water is not available. The unit uses gravity pressure to filter water from the upper chamber through the UltraGrav Ceramic Filters to give you clean, safe water from any fresh water source.
Camping, emergency situations and everyday use where portable water is required.
- The unit is designed for use where pressurized and/or suitable portable water is not available.
- The unit uses gravity to filter the water from the upper chamber through UltraGrav Ceramic filter(s) to supply clean, safe drinking water from most any water source, which is stored in the lower chamber ready for use.
- The housing is manufactured from FDA approved, high density poly-propylene (HDPE)
- Extremely durable, lightweight, portable and a self contained drinking water system.
- The system can accommodate up to 4 Imperial UltraGrav ceramic filters to provide ample drinking water for any situation.
- BPA Free Emergency Gravity Water Filter Unit
- 2 Filters of Your Choice
- Pouring Spout and Handle
- Warranty Card and Product Information
- All Instructions
- Filter Capacity: Up to 4- Imperial UltraGrav Ceramic filters
- Water Production: 7-10 gallons per day for each Ultragrav Ceramic filter.
- Capacity: Bottom & top chamber each hold 3 gallons of water
- Operating Temperature: 40-100° F
- Dimensions (collapsed): 11.25" W x 16.75" T
- Dimensions (assembles): 11.25" W x 28.5" T
UltraGrav Ceramic Filter:
For situations where there is concern that there may be heavy metals or fluoride in your water, the UltraGrav Ceramic Filter can handle the pressure. The new UltraGrav Ceramic Filter can remove Fluoride and Toxic Heavy Metals, a feature that standard ceramics do not have! In addition, The UltraGrav Ceramic reduces chloramines (ammonia with chlorine), chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, chromium, arsenic V, copper and more!
- The incredibly small pore size of the ceramic restricts parasites, bacteria, sediment, rust, and other particulates down to 0.3 microns. Combined with a small amount of NON-LEACHABLE silver, the UltraGrav Ceramic is bacteriostatic to prevent re-growth of bacteria. The UltraGrav Ceramic is so efficient, you can take any fresh water source and have pure, great tasting, clean, potable drinking water in any situation.
- The new METALGON Media removes Fluoride, Heavy Metals, Chloramine, Chlorine, and other VOC's and HAAs that are detrimental to your health. The combined media provides you with the ultimate protection in any emergency situation.
- The advanced activated granular carbon removes turbidity, chlorine, lead and bad taste and odor, rust, and other particulates.
Fluoride and Heavy Metal Reduction for UltraGrav Filters:
- Fluoride: 99%
- Mercury and silver: >50%
- Aluminum, Arsenic III, V, Cadmium, Chromium, VI, Iron, and Manganese: >80%
- Copper, Nickel, Zinc: >90%
- Lead: >95%
Contaminant & Reduction Ability:
- Absolute Rating: 0.9 Micron > 99.9999%
- Nominal Rating: 0.2 to 0.8 Micron
- Pathogenic Bacteria: > 99.999% (100% cryptosporidium)
- Inorganic's Removal: > 95%
- Turbidity (NSF Stco 53): > 98%