Crown Double Water Filter - Undercounter
AIO Ultra Water Filter unit can remove Chloramine, THMs and HAAs, Fluoride and numerous heavy metals. A revolutionary technology that has just been released!
When special toxic contaminants are present in your drinking water supply, the Ultra-Ceramic filter combined with our Pure Metalgon Filter can remove a wide variety of toxic contaminants.
- Ultra-Ceramic Filter: Reduces parasites, bacteria, chlorine, lead, THMS & HAAs, bad taste & odor and turbidity.
- Pure Metalgon Filter: Removes the toxic chemical Fluoride to almost non detectable levels, as well as heavy metals such as: Aluminum, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Silver, and Zinc.
- Imperial Ultra-Ceramic with Metalgon
- Imperial VOC Reducing Filter
- Double Crown Housing with Bracket Attached
- Diverter tubing with Diverter Valve Attached/ Tubing & Hook Up Accessories for Undercounter Model
- Chrome Faucet for Undercounter Model
- All Instructions
- Ultra-Ceramic with Metalgon filter uses micro-filtration to eliminate parasites and bacteria down to 0.5 microns, and high density activated carbon to reduce chlorine, chloramine, bad taste & odor, turbidity, lead, fluoride, THMS & HAAs, and VOCs.
- Housing made from Food Grade, Non-Leachable Polypropylene.
- Each filter lasts 600-1000 gallons based on quality of water.
- Cleanable filter to prolong life and restore flow rate in areas of higher sediment
- Housings rated up to 80 psi. For higher PSI view Stainless Steel Series
- Dimensions : 12.5"L x 5.75"W x 12.5"H
- Dimensions : 6.5" L x 4.5" W x 12.5" H
Ultra Ceramic Filter with Metalgon Production Info
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon has been tested at several laboratories for comtaminant reduction claims to meet ANSI/NSF standards 42, 53 and 401. The ceramic filter is cleanable to the life of the filter. This means that you can quickly and easily restore the flow rate of your water filter without damaging or having to replace the entire filter
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon also has a small, non-leachable amount of silver that is baked into the ceramic of the filter. This inhibits further bacteria growth within the filter, a feature that standard pour through carbon pitchers, and carbon blocks do not have. Because of this, the filter can be used for up to 600-750 gallons of usage without the need for replacement. (results depend on levels of contaminants present in water source)
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon has a much higher flow rate than any other pour through pitcher, giving you instant access to clean water. The flow rate is approximately .75 gallons per minute at 45 psi.