Crown Water Filter - Countertop
This remarkable technology utilizes four stages of advanced filtration to remove harmful contaminants and provide you and your family with clean, great tasting water. The most advanced micro-active carbon is combined with ceramic pre-filtration, heavy metal and ion exchange media to virtually eliminate toxic chemicals to safe levels in your drinking water.
- Basic Crown Housing with Spigot Attached
- 1 Imperial Ultra-Ceramic Filter with Metalgong Pre-Installed
- Diverter Tubing with Diverter Attached
- Diverter Assembly Kit with Adapters
- All Instructions
- Ultra-Ceramic filter uses micro-filtration to eliminate parasites and bacteria down to 0.3 microns, and high density activated carbon to reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor, turbidity, lead, and copper.
- Housing made from Food Grade, Non-Leachable Polypropylene.
- Countertop model is supplied diverter valve and tubing, wrench, and 1 Imperial Ultra-Ceramic Filter pre-installed for your convenience.
- Each filter lasts 600-1000 gallons based on quality of water.
- Cleanable filter to prolong life and restore flow rate in areas of higher sediment
- Housings rated up to 80 psi. For higher PSI view Stainless Steel Series
- Dimensions : 6.5" L x 4.5" W x 12.5" H
Ultra Ceramic Filter with Metalgon Production Info
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon has been tested at several laboratories for comtaminant reduction claims to meet ANSI/NSF standards 42, 53 and 401. The ceramic filter is cleanable to the life of the filter. This means that you can quickly and easily restore the flow rate of your water filter without damaging or having to replace the entire filter
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon also has a small, non-leachable amount of silver that is baked into the ceramic of the filter. This inhibits further bacteria growth within the filter, a feature that standard pour through carbon pitchers, and carbon blocks do not have. Because of this, the filter can be used for up to 600-750 gallons of usage without the need for replacement. (results depend on levels of contaminants present in water source)
- The AIO Ultra-Ceramic filter with Metalgon has a much higher flow rate than any other pour through pitcher, giving you instant access to clean water. The flow rate is approximately .75 gallons per minute at 45 psi.
Ultra-Ceramic with Metalgon:
(Replace this filter every 9-12 months for 1-2 people. 3-4 people replace every 6-9 months)