High Output Brass Shower Filter - Oil Rubbed Bronze
One half of our daily chlorine exposure is from showering. Chlorine is not only absorbed through the skin, but also re-vaporized in the shower, inhaled into the lungs, and transferred directly into the blood system. In fact, the chlorine exposure from one shower is equal to an entire day's amount of drinking the same water. Drinking filtered water only does half the job.
For people who are concerned about their health and beauty, Filtered Showers are an affordable solution! The High Output (HO) Shower Filter is a highly effective, reliable and easy to use. Unlike carbon only filters the HO works best in warm or hot water, with a 6-12 month lifespan.
You can feel secure knowing your water has been made safe from contaminants, such as chlorine lead and iron that are toxic irritants. The HO Shower Filter arrives already assembled. It's easy to set up, just attach it to your shower pipe and you're ready to enjoy your first pure, toxin free shower.
- Solid Brass Housing ( Excellent for individuals with MCS) and those concerned with durability
- High capacity reversible filter rated for 20,000 gallons or 1 year (whichever comes first)
- Installs onto almost all shower arms
- Replaceable shower head
- Shower Filter of your choice in color
- 1 Shower Filter Pre-Installed
- Teflon Tape
- All Instructions
- Fits almost all Shower Head Spigot
- High Capacity Filtration System
- High Strength solid brass housing and shower head
- Reversible Filter Cartridge for extended life. Up to 9 months
- Easy to replace filters rated for 6-9 months.
- Approximately 2.5 gpm with flow restrictor installed
- NSF Certified for Standard 177