Power Sports Bottle Filter
The Power Sports Bottle Filter is an IONIC adsorption micro filtration system that is tested capable of 99.9% reduction in 3 areas of contamination, plus bacteria and cysts, while leaving in beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Toxic chemicals: Volatile Organic Compounds(VOC's), PCB’s, trihalomethanes, synthetic organic compounds (SOC's), detergents, pesticides, DDT, asbestos, and others.
- Heavy Metals: Aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead and mercury, as well as radiologicals such as Radon 222.
- Unpleasant Tastes and Odors: Metallic, chemical, medicinal.
- Power Sports Bottle Water Filter
- Filter with Straw Pre-Installed
- All Instructions
Lab Tested, Consumer Approved
The filter technology has been through vigorous research and testing in preparation for its use in humanitarian aid and emergency care operations worldwide. The Survival formula is tested to the EPA Protocol for Microbiological Purifiers by the University of Arizona and by Spectrum Labs in accordance with ANSI/NSF Protocol for Standard 42 and 53 Class I adapted for sport bottles.
Long Lasting Filter Helps You Reduce Waste & Save Money
- 640 refills/100 gallons for the removal of microbiological contaminants, chlorine, bad tastes and odors.
- 160 refills/30 gallons for the removal of all contaminants.
- Water Filter Bottles are a wonderful substitute for bottled water. Because of the long useful life, it reduces waste and save you $500 or more on bottled water.