Sneider's Resistance Rebounding
Dr. Harry Sneider, PhD (Dr. Fit) is a world-renowned authority on fitness education, Olympic coaching, and is a world champion weight lifter.
Sarah Sneider is certified by the American Council on Exercise with over 25 years of teaching rebounding.
Rob Sneider is a two time All-American and professional volleyball player, leading sports-fitness trainer, and outstanding surfer. A certified personal trainer with over 10 years of experience.
These three experts combine to bring you 7 fantastic workouts that will change your life!
- Warm up with Montage - Easy warm up with the Big 4 as you view the montage.
- Daily Dozen - The most complete total body fitness in less than 7 minutes.
- Arms, Chest, & Shoulders - The most effective program for toned arms, good posture, and upper body strength.
- Legs, Thighs, & Butt - The best program ever to shape and strengthen your lower body.
- Box n' Bounce - A fun way to a lean toned body, excellent calorie burner.
- Flat Abs & Strong Back - New Pilates inspired moves (like Rock n' Roll) that will give you long lean muscles, core strength, and firm abs.
- Flexibility Stretch - Easy yoga based stretches to increase flexibility and reduce stress.
Safe! Effective! Easy! Fun!